martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

Exceptions are not allowed

Hi visitors. Hope you are well. The reasons for this post are related with my opinion about a video I saw the other day. It's about discrimination against afro people in my country. There is an important aspect that I want to emphasize about the situation of Afro-colombians. The fact is the bad situation of many of them despite the great racial diversity from this country. In Colombia we can see many races and we can get surprised because the large numbre of cultures and subultures that we can find in this little country. But many people can't live with this and try to make life difficult for black persons. Racial diversity in this country is something that we all Colombians should be proud and cause that there should be equality of life for all people in Colombia. Exceptions are not allowed.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Edgardo, your publication make me feel proud of being Colombian, I completely agree with you. As a multicultural country we should promote diversity and equality. Hope you are well.

    ResponderBorrar